Root Restore Therapy in Delhi, Vasant Vihar, Rajouri Garden
DMC-Root Restore therapy®
Losing 50-100 hair a day is considered normal. However, severe hair loss and consistent thinning of hair can lead to baldness or increased scalp visibility.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Vitamin deficiency
- Infections and chronic medical conditions
- Anaemia or thyroid disorders
Luxuriant hair is a sign of a healthy scalp. Facing hair loss can be a challenging and may affect one’s quality of life. However, with early diagnosis and correct treatment, hair fall can be controlled and prevented. DMC-Root Restore Therapy®️ provided at our centre is the best root restore therapy in Delhi, Rajouri Garden (West Delhi) & Vasant Vihar (South Delhi). It offers the best fusion of technologies which give significant improvement in hair regrowth while also preventing further hair loss. The treatment is a combination of micro-needling and laser therapy with several special hair growth promoters to reverse hair loss. The treatment is efficient, quick, and relatively painless.
First, blood is drawn (in a similar way to a blood test) and transferred to a special sterile tube. This tube is spun at very high speeds at predetermined parameters.
The process of centrifugation separates the required growth factors from the blood. These growth factors consist of cytokines, epidermal growth factors, chemokines, fibroblast growth factors, in-su-lin growth factors and vascular endothelial cell growth factors.
The scalp is disinfected and low level laser therapy is targeted at the scalp. Laser therapy is beneficial as the various wavelengths of light stimulate the epidermal cells thus promoting regeneration of hair follicles.
The laser light results in vasodilation and accelerates the circulation of blood ensuring the successful delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicles.
Growth factors derived from the centrifugated blood are infused into the scalp by tiny injection pricks to reach the deeper layers and help reverse the miniaturisation of the hair follicles.
Topical anesthesia is used to ensure that the procedure is comfortable.
Finally, micro-needling is done which creates small microchannels on the scalp to allow for infusion of the nutrient rich solution and also activates the scalp repair process.
The growth promoters cause neovascularisation and ultimately improve the hair’s ability to repair and grow, making them healthy and dense.
Why choose RRT?
The root restore therapy in Delhi performed at our centre provides the following benefits:
- Suitable for both male and female pattern hair loss
- Restores thick hair
- Natural looking results
- Restores the health of the hair
- There is no scarring
- Improves the overall growth of the hair
- Very good for extreme hair thinning
Benefits of RRT
- Increases the density of hair
- Reverses hair loss and provides strength to hair
- Improves hair diameter
- Results are natural
- Minimally invasive with no downtime
Who is an ideal canditate for DMC-Root Restore Therapy®?
The best candidates for root restore therapy in Delhi are the patients in the initial stages of hair loss. At this stage the hair follicles that are not fully dormant are considered the best fit for the treatment.
Who is not an ideal canditate for DMC-Root Restore Therapy®?
- Anyone suffering from any scalp disease, infections or active wounds is not suitable for the procedure.
- Anyone with uncontrolled hypertension, uncontrolled diabetes or clotting disorders is not suitable for the treatment
Diagnosing hair fall at the right time and starting the treatment early is beneficial for reversing hair loss. At DMC, our dermatologists combine the highest standards of treatment along with their years of experience to customise each session for your particular requirements to offer the best results.
Contact DMC Trichology Centre to know about the root restore therapy cost in Delhi. We have centres located at Rajouri Garden (West Delhi) & Vasant Vihar (South Delhi).
- One must inform the treating doctor about any medical conditions.
- A well- balanced diet and adequate fluid intake is recommended for better treatment comfort.
- Avoid head wash for 24 hours
- Hair growth serums prescribed by the dermatologist may be resumed 3-4 days after treatment