HGP Therapy in Delhi, Vasant Vihar, Rajouri Garden
DMC - Hair Growth Promoters HGP
Hair-fall is a common concern that is faced by many individuals at least once in their lifetime. But it could become a major problem if hair fall is not substituted by new hair growth. Thus, hair growth promoters are used to deal with this issue. One can receive the best treatment of hair growth promoter in Delhi, Vasant Vihar (South Delhi) & Rajouri Garden (West Delhi).
Numerous factors could contribute to hair loss, including:
Genetics- If there is a history of hair loss in the family then you are more likely to face a similar concern
Stress and lifestyle- Both emotional and physical stress can lead to hair fall which is often reversible with treatment
Hormonal changes- This is one of the major causes of hair fall and hair thinning in both men and women. This can lead to patterned hair loss.
Diseases – Various diseases like thyroid disorder, COVID 19 infection, PCOD, typhoid, dengue etc. can lead to hair loss and treatment is accordingly targeted at treating the underlying disorder along with hair fall.
Medication induced hair loss- Certain medications can cause hair loss by interfering with the normal cycle of scalp hair growth leading to telogen effluvium or anagen effluvium. Common drugs which can lead to hair fall include anti-hypertensives, hormonal pills, immunosuppressants, chemotherapy , antidepressants and steroids.
Nutritional Deficiencies – Iron, folic acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 are a few vitamins, the deficiency of which can lead to significant hair fall.
Treatment options include hair serums which promote blood supply to the local scalp area and support new hair growth and oral medications including hair supplements, or medications to control hormonal hair loss. Additionally, Dadu Medical Centre offers various hair treatments like DMC-HGP which uses Hair Growth Promoters (HGP) which not only halt hair loss but also promote hair growth without any pain or downtime.
The HGP therapy treatment in Delhi, performed at our centre is an advanced technique. It involves taking the patient’s blood from a vein (similar to the process of a blood test).
The growth factors are then separated from the granulated cells by centrifugating the blood under sterile conditions.
Hair Growth Promoters are thus collected and then injected back into the scalp using tiny pricks. Topical anaesthesia is used to ensure that the process is painless.
The procedure takes 60 minutes per session. Successive sessions are required on a monthly basis to ensure maximal benefits. Thereafter, yearly maintenance sessions are recommended to ensure long lasting results.
Benefits of the DMC-HGP
- The treatment offers excellent results and provides natural hair growth.
- The procedure is non-surgical – It is safe and relatively pain free with no downtime.
Pre- treatment care
- One must inform the treating doctor about any other medical conditions.
- Avoid vitamins like Vitamin A, E, Gingko biloba, cod liver oil, flax seed oil and garlic since they have a blood thinning effect. Also avoid anti-inflammatory medicines 1 week before the procedure as inflammation is a desired part of the treatment.
- Avoid hair colouring 1 week prior to the treatment.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol 3 days prior to the treatment and increase your fluid intake.
- On the day of the treatment take a head bath and do not apply hair styling products like gels or sprays.
The treatment of hair growth promoter in Delhi performed at our clinic includes the following aftercare:
- Do not touch the treated area and do not wash it for at least 10-24 hours.
- Steam, sauna, swimming should also be avoided for a few days after the treatment.
- Hair serums and hair styling products can be resumed 3 days after the treatment
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine for at least 3 days after the treatment
Who is an ideal candidate for the treatment ?
Patients in the initial stages of hair loss where the follicles are not fully dormant are considered the best fit for the therapy.
Who is not an ideal candidate for the treatment?
- Anyone who is suffering from any scalp disease, infections, or active wounds is not suitable for the procedure.
- Anyone with any blood disorders such as high blood pressure, clotting disorders, or uncontrolled diabetes are not advised for the treatment.
One can receive the best treatment of HGP therapy in Delhi, Vasant Vihar (South Delhi) & Rajouri Garden (West Delhi).